Home Care Services
Acclaim Clara care services LTD. only recruits experienced clinicians from Acute Care and Home Health Care nursing agency settings with multiple years of clinical experience. This experience is invaluable in the Home Care Industry as it enables clinicians to quickly assess patient conditions and identify complications necessitating immediate medical attention. This not only eliminates unnecessary Re-Hospitalizations but it also addresses those critical situations to give the best possible result. Our Clinicians & Therapists fluently speak English, & Bangla languages making them specifically targeted towards effectively communicating with patients throughout Our nursing agency Communities. Make Acclaim Clara Care Services your Home Care Agency of Choice. Please review in detail ALL Homecare Services below:
Home nursing care
With Clara Care Services ltd. home care services provider, you will enjoy personalized service built around your needs. We know you have a lot of questions about home care services
for your elderly loved one. The team of dedicated professionals at your local Visiting Angels office is on hand to answer all your questions and to address any concerns you have. You can call your local clara care services
office at any time to learn about our in home care services:
• World wide nursing care
• Neuro patient care
• ICU Patient care
• Post operating care
• Dressing Assistance*
• Diet monitoring
• Medication Reminders
• Joyful Companionship
• Respite Care for Family Caregivers
• Temporary or Long Term Care is Available
Elderly Companion Care
clara care services specialized elderly companion care services, working with physicians, nursing agency bd hospitals, and family members to develop an individualized program for your loved one's daily needs.
Elderly Companion Care services include meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands and shopping, and of course, companionship. If your family member, friend, or loved one enjoys their independence but is struggling with everyday activities, elderly companion care is the solution.
• Social stimulation and conversation, discussing current events
• Playing board or card games, doing crafts
• Reading books, magazines, or newspapers
Dementia & Alzheimer's Care
Clara care services allow your loved one to maintain the independence of their daily nursing agency bd routines and the comfort of familiar surroundings. Care is made available in your loved one’s home, with services provided
by qualified, knowledgeable, and compassionate caregivers. Clara care services can help your loved one avoid the emotional trauma of leaving their cherished home, assist them in coping with the dementia illness, and provide
the respite care that is often so important to family caregivers.
• Early, middle, and late & validation therapy
• Organizing the day, planning recreational activities, creating a daily care plan
• Comprehensive safety plan, supervision, help with wound care, injections, physical therapy & other medical needs, coordination of skilled care services
• Help with housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation, bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding, exercising, and other personal care
End of Life Care
End of Life Care services offer important support during the end of life process. Caregivers provide comforting assistance to your loved one while giving your family the support you need at this difficult time.
The end of life is a natural part of our life cycle, but that doesn’t make it any less difficult. Now that an increasing number of people choosing to spend their final days at home, it’s important that families have access to compassionate and supportive end of life care services. Unfortunately, this aspect of care is often misunderstood or overlooked in the training process for caregivers and health care providers.
• Terminal conditions that have become advanced, progressive, and incurable
• Regular medical review to ensure treatment is meeting changing needs
• Sensitivity, honesty, and clarity in all communications with you, and those close to you, keeping you involved in important decisions relating to treatment and care.
• Emotional, medical, and practical support
• Clara Care Services is a homecare agency that provides care and support to adults in their own homes.
• Provides relief to primary caregivers from the continuous care of a person
• Offered for any period of time, from a few hours to several weeks at a time
• Supporting and strengthening primary caregivers in their abilities to care for someone they love by giving them a chance to spend time with their family, friends, run errands, get some work done, go to the doctor, get a haircut, or just relax.
• Flexible schedule and peace of mind that your loved one is spending time with another caring individual
Personal care services provide specialized, non-medical assistance to seniors and disabled individuals. Caregivers assist with homemaking and personal activities, allowing care recipients to continue living comfortably and
safely at home.
Personal care services from clara care services make aging in place possible for countless American seniors. Our personal care providers assist clients with activities of daily living, which may be difficult or dangerous for the client to perform on their own. These activities include personal activities, like dressing and bathing, as well as homemaking tasks, like meal preparation and light housekeeping.
• Help with walking, ambulation, and transfer
• Help with feeding, grooming, toileting, and bathing
• Medication reminders
• Meal preparation
Clara care services knows that providing care for your loved one requires a holistic approach. This holistic approach entails care for the individual, both inside and outside of the home. By utilizing modern technology, our
social care program helps families stay connected by using platforms like Facebook, Skype, Face Time, etc., to remain active and engaged.
• Recent studies show:
•Surfing the internet can reduce depression in Seniors by 20 percent.*
• A University of Arizona study finds seniors who use Facebook showed a 25 percent improvement in mental “updating” skills - essentially improving their working memory.
• Another study shows seniors who visit social networking sites like Facebook have a positive emotional experience when measured by breathing rates, brain stimulation and pupil dilation.**
A birth of a child is one of the most wonderful things in the world, however it can also be very stressful for parents especially mothers. nursing agency bd. Our clara care service is aimed to relieve you from stress,
giving you adequate time to recuperate but never miss out on those once in a life time baby moments. Our program includes:
• Mother care, ensuring that the mother is coping and healing properly.
• Instructions and on how to care for the new baby.
• Complete baby care which includes laundry and light housekeeping and round the clock babysitting so you can get all the rest you need to go on with your daily work and diverse social responsibilities.
• monitoring diet and eating
• intravenous therapy
• chronic disease management and therapy
• serious injury care
Homemaking & Home upkeep
We Care’s cleaning staff bring a full checklist of areas to be cleaned to each home, focusing on the kitchen, living room, dining room, office, laundry and utility room, bedrooms, entry / hallways and stair areas. clara care
Service details typically include any of the following, depending on your personal needs:
• Light housekeeping
• Meal preparation
• Shopping, running errands, putting grocery away
• Every new client receives a free in-home assessment of care needs conducted by a qualified care manager
• we offer customized home upkeep plans based on your individual needs
• once a plan is approved by you, your personal work record ensures you get the services you want
• we hire only the best staff, all carefully selected for their experience and bonded for your security………..
Our Clara Care Services Ltd. Units provide a bridge between hospital and home, offering excellent care in an environment that is dedicated to speeding recovery and returning you home as quickly as possible. Our individually
designed therapy services and accelerated rehabilitation are designed to get you back to the daily activities and routines you enjoy.
• Collaboration with medical staff from hospital/nursing home, get an overview of treatment and care, ensure a smooth transition from hospital to home
• Our care managers meet with the medical staff from the hospital/rehab, understand the cause and effect of injury
• State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
• Custom plan for a smooth transition to the household
• Personal care, assistance in activities of daily living, safety measures for maximum recovery
• 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
In Assisted living facilities
Physicians often recommend skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) or rehab care following surgery or a stay in the hospital for a medical condition. The various therapies, such as occupational, speech, or physical therapy help patients
regain the strength or skills they need to be able to return home.
• Other reasons for admission to an SNF include:
• Intravenous medication administration
• Wound care
• Nutritional management
• Respiratory therapy or treatments
• Companionship, recreational and social activities
• Assistance with personal care, including dressing and bathing, and help with any other activities of daily living
• Transportation Health-related services, e.g. administering medication…..
World Wide Nursing Care
We provide world wide nursing service, if nursing care is very costly in your local country or if you visit any foreign country for nursing services then we are here to help you with our experienced male or female nurse.
if you need any kinds of help about this service, please contact with us at anytime.