Clara Care Services Ltd.
Is a Medicare-Certified Home Health agency providing quality home health care services by offering caring, compassionate and cost effective service focused on each patient’s unique needs. Under the direction of the physician,
we administer medical services to the patient while strictly adhering to the physician’s plan of care.
Quality, commitment and dedication are the driving forces in our agency. We provide skilled nursing care, restorative therapy and medical social services to patients in their homes or wherever they may reside, including assisted living facilities and retirement communities. Our services, emphasizing patient and family education, create a continuum of care throughout the disease process and empowers our patients and their caregivers to take an active role in managing their condition or the condition of a loved one.
Services are provided without regard to race, color, natural origin, sex, handicap or age.
1. Our mission to deliver compassionate, quality, community-based home care and to provide health care staffing services to a wide range of facilities when care outside the home is needed.
2. Deliver value through the development and management of smart, outcomes-based programs that solve clients’ challenges
3. Make a noticeable difference to the businesses we serve, the communities in which we operate, and the staff which we employ
1. Clara Care Services strives to be the provider of choice for home and community based services by creating a resourceful, innovative environment through Continuous Performance Improvement.
Why choose Clara Care services
1. A trusted national provider of private duty services that are tailored to meet individual needs. ·
2. A level of service that meets and exceeds the healthcare industry’s highest standards.
3. 24-hour services, including all holidays and weekends. ·
4. A cost effective and comforting solution to residing in a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living community.
5. Highly trained, screened, and credentialed healthcare professionals.
6. Client-to-caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility.
7. Regular assessments by management to ensure client satisfaction.
8. Flexible payment options. Contact your local CCSL office for the most up-to-date listing of accepted state programs and insurances.
9. Free in-home consultation explore your options today